We have designed our platform with customer input, creating easy interaction for patients and staff. Whether the goal is improving quality of care, practice marketing, or payer negotiations, OBERD’s insights elevate your practice with the ultimate feedback loop.
- Monitor the quality of your organization through custom dashboards
- Market yourself with customized scorecards
- Leverage patient outcomes and experience data to prove the skill of your physicians to payers and others
- Review trend improvements to evaluate performance and make adjustments
The key to performance is understanding how clinics and functional roles are performing. Review outcomes and satisfaction data in a way that allows you to evaluate performance and make adjustments as needed to optimize your clinics for patient recovery and experience.
- Satisfaction and quality by clinic and by role
- Automated reports
Benchmarking reduces department budgets by 3%, improves caseloads by 10% and reduces wait times by a staggering 350%.Source: Healthcare Finance
CMS and private payers are demanding you prove quality improvements. Patient reported data can demonstrate this.
- Trend improvement over time with easy to understand reports
- Dashboards showing enrollment trends and comparisons by clinic, provider compared to the global database
By 2040, we expect 60% of spending will go toward improving health and well-being.Source: Deloitte
Attracting patients is a function of promoting your patient recovery and satisfaction track record. The public, as well as referring providers, want to know how good you are. OBERD helps you put this into visuals and language that they can understand.
- Predictive outcome tools
- Patient facing reports
- Referral Marketing scorecards
94% of healthcare patients use online reviews to evaluate providers. Reading reviews is an easy first step for prospective patients to get a feel for your practice.Source: Software Advice
It only takes 1-6 online reviews for potential patients to form an opinion about your practice. A single bad review can deter numerous prospective patients.Source: RevLocal
It’s becoming more important to have leverage in these discussions. You can’t just tell someone how good you are. You need to prove it. Scores must be placed into context by comparing to global averages and Minimal Clinically Important Differences (MCID)
- Benchmarking: Compare your organization’s scores to a global database of billions of data points
- Statistical analysis of performance based on MCID
- Proof of quality and improvement trends
Practices that present their facts, figures, and data during negotiations may end up with contracted terms that are up to 10 percent higher than those practices that go off of word of mouth alone.Source: PayrHealth
These charts allow you to analyze outcomes in relation to the appropriate Minimal clinically important difference (MCID) for any patient reported outcome measure (PROM). This can be extremely powerful to quantify the true improvement.
Improve form compliance through age-specific avatars, AI-enhanced forms, customizable SMS and email templates, and user-friendly inputs.