OBERD CAT API
Integrate with OBERD CAT API
Integrate more with OBERD CAT API
Getting started with OBERD's CAT API
OBERD CAT API can be serviced through your EMR
100% Interoperability - Use your own collection tools with CAT API
Convert your PRO to CAT
What We Need:
- A copy of the questionnaire and the scoring algorithms.
- A sample set of completed, de-identified questionnaires collected from actual patients.
- Each completed questionnaire should include answers to all questions and preferably the score. We recommend that this data set contain a reasonable number of subjects for the training AI set.
- Questionnaires should not come from distinct patients.
- Both pre-op and post-op data are present in the set.
- Spreadsheet for transmitting this information in which each row is a different administration of the instrument and the columns record the answers to the questions (as well as the score if available).
- There should be no means for OBERD or any outside party to determine the identity of these patients. Do not include names, telephone numbers, social security numbers, or private health information in the material that you send. Each record can be labeled by a patient identifier interpretable only by you.
- Written assurance that your patients are comfortable with the use of the questionnaires, when de-identified and aggregated with those of other patients for improving medical practice.
- A full proposal about how to CAT your PRO will be provided prior to doing so.
- Your CAT PRO can be added to the CAT API for use by others. There are options that we can discuss about how it will be used by others.