OBERD Education is built around the patient perspective. Patients receive consumable information, specific to your techniques and practices, at time points that make sense. Our education experience empowers patients to better understand their upcoming operation and recovery process. Patients compare normal, abnormal, and surgically-repaired anatomy using rotatable, voice-narrated 3D models. We make it easy for patients to review modules on any device, at any time. And we allow each physician to customize scripts and 3D graphics to ensure you can speak to your patients using a language and style they can understand.
Educate Patients Using Highly Interactive Models
You select from an extensive library of fully-auditable OBERD Education modules, which can be triggered by timeline, event, CPT/ICD codes, and even individual question responses. The content can be customized to the physician’s own specific techniques and preferences.
- Educate patients on their procedure and rehabilitation
- Trigger education modules for specific procedures
- Complete audit trails demonstrate patient compliance
- Draw from our extensive library and customized imagery
- Select content that aligns with specific techniques